Virtual Programs That Bring Peers Closer
Fully deployed and field-tested, Proximity is a powerful digital channel for live, dynamic speaker events. Proximity rapidly and reliably reaches target audiences, while effectively engaging HCPs and greatly lowering costs. For Field Reps, Proximity delivers a valued peer-to-peer program that drives unparalleled access to HCPs.
Drive Reps to 25-30 minute visits with HCPs
Every Proximity program incorporates several core characteristics:
- Flexible – Multiple virtual events are conducted each week, offering a flexible schedule that maximizes HCP attendance.
- Continuous – The program is continuously run during the year, serving as a primary tactic for Reps and creating familiarity with the format among HCPs.
- Refreshed – Program content/topics are periodically refreshed, providing an overlapping series of events by topic, with natural follow-on attendance to new program offerings.
- Rep-driven – Field Reps drive the invitation process and serve as hosts in HCP offices during virtual events, or register HCPs with the option to join on their own.
- Brief – Events are brief, 25 to 30 minutes, to align with the daily work flow of HCPs.
MedPoint Digital partners with biopharma companies to transform their use of live digital meetings. We’ll provide the technology, expertise and best practices to implement Proximity programs that produce positive experiences from the start for Reps, Speakers and HCPs. Let us show you how Proximity can deliver measurable, incredible, brand-building results.
For 25 years, MedPoint Digital has pioneered digital solutions that offer biopharma marketers new channels for reaching and engaging HCPs. Our commitment to innovation and our exclusive focus on biopharma have combined to produce channel solutions that meet new challenges in medical product marketing.
We deliver high client satisfaction and extensive service relationships, thanks to a company culture of VIP service to clients and HCPs, combined with a team that’s friendly, proactive, responsive, and accountable.
All operations are driven by a comprehensive, auditable quality program, resulting in validated platforms built for the specific needs of biopharma, with exceptional security and compliance with regulatory requirements.
Elevation™ Virtual Meetings
Elevation delivers unrivaled excellence in virtual events for the biopharma industry. Elevation is superior to other virtual meeting services in several important ways.
Full Service – Since entering the market as one of the pioneers of the virtual meeting channel in 1993, we have evolved a comprehensive service model that incorporates extensive, proven best practices. Our project team will drive all aspects of program planning and execution, to achieve targeted goals and ensure your satisfaction. During each event, a diverse, dedicated team includes on-air moderation, event production, technical support, help desk, and chase team services.
Engagement – We work with brand teams and presenters to develop virtual events that command and maintain the attention and engage the intelligence of HCPs, and this engagement approach become part of the internal decision-making dialogue of healthcare professionals. We plan and pre-produce every virtual event with interactive elements such as polling, chat, surveys and break-out rooms. Our producers enliven the virtual experience with live video, slide effects, animations, mark-ups, screen sharing and source materials.
Compliance – Our systems, processes and staff operate under an all-encompassing Quality program that ensures audit-ready compliance with the full range of regulations in the global biopharma industry, including security, privacy, technology validation and data quality. Simply put, no other virtual meeting provider can match our Quality and Compliance program.
Technology – The Elevation platform is a best-in-class, proprietary platform we have developed to address several key requirements of our biopharma clients. Reflecting the demands of HCPs, Elevation is easy to join and simple to use, providing a highly reliable, seamless experience. Our platform is highly configurable, with the flexibility to meet the specific requirements of individual projects and biopharma clients. Extensive data on individual user logon, input and activity are tracked and captured in a validated database, with reporting and secure hosting.
MedPoint Cloud Portals
We develop secure, best-in-class platforms to meet the new challenges of the biopharma industry. Our portals enable HCPs to access role-based resources and conduct various tasks, with tracking, reporting, and real-time metrics.
Stratus™ Advisory Board Portal
The Stratus portal provides a new digital channel to extend advisory activities beyond periodic meetings, enhancing relationship development with top-tier KOLs. Stratus energizes advisory programs by allowing advisors and consultants to be engaged with brands and involved in consulting activities on a 24/7 basis. Key components of Stratus include:
- Moderated discussion threads for interaction among advisors
- Structured consulting activities
- Blogs, newsletters and social media formats
- Secure, role-based content management
- Completion of contracts and documents, with eSignatures
- Tracking and reporting of individual user activity
Cumulus™ Training Portal (LMS)
Cumulus is a learning management system (LMS) specifically configured to address the unique needs of the biopharma industry for security, compliance and data capture. Cumulus can support targeted delivery of interactive training on an enterprise-wide basis to biopharma employees, and also support external HCP audiences such as speakers, consultants and clinicians. Features of the Cumulus training portal include:
- User-friendly administrator tools
- Role-based assignments
- Personalized user dashboards
- Multiple module types and content files
- Learning assessments and certificates
- Courses and curricula
- Reference materials
- Messages and reminders
Cirrus™ Speaker Program Portal
Intuitive and responsive, the Cirrus portal is a powerful platform to drive the success of live virtual speaker activities. Cirrus provides role-based views and resources for diverse users such as brand teams, sales reps, speakers and HCPs. Cirrus incorporates a wide range of functions, including:
- Event calendars and event registration
- Confirmations and reminders
- Speaker/event requests and speaker scheduling
- Printable invitations, bios, and collateral
- User dashboards and reports
MedPoint Digital produces a variety of self-learning modules with versatile multimedia, engaging interactive features, and role-based assignments. Flexible, informative, and immersive, Interactive Modules provide HCPs and biopharma professionals with 24/7 on-demand access to effective resources for peer-to-peer presentations, interactive self-learning, and clinical simulations.
Our Interactive Modules provide an enhanced user experience, with simple user controls and flexible features such as slide builds and mark-up effects, scrolling text, recorded video, advanced animations, knowledge checks, post-tests, and stop-and-resume.
Modules can be rapidly deployed onto MedPoint Cloud portals, with full tracking, reporting, and data capture on secure, compliant platforms. Our modules are cross-platform compatible, with responsive design for a great user experience on mobile devices.
3 eChannels, endless applications
Our technologies are custom-built for biopharma, producing unique platforms that are versatile, powerful, and proven to deliver target metrics. Programs we support include:
- Branded/promotional peer-to-peer programs
- Unbranded/disease state education programs
- Consultant and advisory boards
- Integrated registration/attendance tracking platforms
- Comprehensive training systems (LMS) for HCPs or enterprises
- Patient compliance and education programs
- Master portal for centralized brand management