Thank you for your interest in MedPoint Digital.
Please contact us directly or use the form below.
Are you interested in working at a dynamic and growing digital innovator in the medical industry? MedPoint wants to hear from you! We are committed to making our firm an exceptional place by hiring talented, motivated people. Our goal is to foster a challenging and rewarding environment where people are passionate about their work and strive to grow professionally. MedPoint Digital is committed to diversity of people and thought. We are thriving due to a culture that is inclusive, promotes mutual respect and maximizes individuals’ full potential, ultimately benefitting our colleagues, clients, partners and patients.
TO APPLY, CONTACT US
MedPoint Digital, Inc.
- Career growth and advancement
- Challenging, innovative environment
- Teamwork with smart, fun people
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Steps from the Davis CTA and Metra stations
Clinical Research Software Sales Associate
Location: Evanston, IL
Department: Site Services Group
Position Summary: We’re looking for a highly motivated person who wants to make a difference within an innovative IT services company. MedPoint Digital has started a new division with a best-in-class platform to digitize a major activity at healthcare clinics that perform biopharmaceutical research. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth business.
In this position, you’ll climb the learning curve on our proprietary clinical research software, and help drive success in a technical sales cycle. Working closely with the General Manager, you will collaborate on sales strategies and tactics, ranging from out-bounding campaigns, social media, webinars, industry trade shows and educational activities.
- Provide input into marketing plans, promotional campaigns, and sales processes to achieve goals
- Research potential accounts, identify key persons, and prioritize sales targets
- Outbound via email, phone and social media to generate interest and reach prospective customers
- Participate in several industry conferences each year and network effectively
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of our technology platform
- Clearly articulate the capabilities and advantages of our product
- Perform product demonstrations with prospective customers, both live and via webconference
- Build long-term relationships to optimize customer satisfaction and product uptake
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record
- Desire to excel and grow as a sales professional into larger enterprise accounts
- Experience selling software, SaaS products or services is a plus
- Experience selling into the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Ability to successfully prospect new accounts
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; able to wear many hats
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- Experience with SalesForce is desirable
- Ability to travel approximately 10%-20% of the time for conferences or visiting clients