Thank you for taking the time to contact us here at MedPoint Digital. Please contact us directly using the information above. Or feel free to use the form below to let us know which of our services you are interested in, and one of our team members will reach out to you.
Are you interested in working at a dynamic and growing digital innovator in the medical industry? MedPoint wants to hear from you! We are committed to making our firm an exceptional place by hiring talented, motivated people. Our goal is to foster a challenging and rewarding environment where people are passionate about their work and strive to grow professionally. MedPoint Digital is committed to diversity of people and thought. We are thriving due to a culture that is inclusive, promotes mutual respect and maximizes individuals’ full potential, ultimately benefitting our colleagues, clients, partners and patients.
TO APPLY, CONTACT US
MedPoint Digital, Inc.
- Career growth and advancement
- Challenging, innovative environment
- Teamwork with smart, fun people
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Steps from the Davis CTA and Metra stations
Software Engineer III
Location: Evanston, IL
Department: Research Services Group
Position Summary: Develop .NET web-based software solutions in an Agile environment using Scrum methodology; use SQL with Microsoft SQL Server; work closely with both local and offshore team members and business analysts to define, design, and develop web applications and services; provide estimates based on business requirements and create technical design documents for each assigned task; attend daily stand-up to keep team members in sync with work progress and potential roadblocks; review and revise estimates on assigned tasks and communicate these estimates with technical team and project management teams; create, modify, and improve .NET applications and provide unite tests for each unique change and use case
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field required
- Must have four years of experience in the position offered or four years of experience as a Web Developer in full SDLC
- Prior experience must include four years of experience developing .NET web-based software solutions, four years of experience using SQL with Microsoft SQL Server
Director, Global Business Development
Location: Evanston, IL
Department: Research Services Group
Position Summary: The Director, Global Development will be part of the MedPoint Research Services Group (RSG) sales team, responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing the accounts of existing and prospective clients among an assigned roster of companies. The BD will sell all services of the RSG division, including; virtual (webconference) meetings, clinical trial portals, learning modules, and other services.
Key Responsibilities: These include sales and target client planning, execution of sales plans to generate new revenue and attain sales goals, product and industry knowledge, proposal development and execution, and participating in professional meetings and conventions as appropriate. Specific responsibilities include
- Analyzing industry activity and developing an annual business plan, as well as Key Account Plans. Participate with management in the development and implementation of the sales and marketing plan, which will include forecasting and client roster objectives.
- Planning and implementing account strategies for all appropriate clients, identifying and anticipating client challenges, and providing solutions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage programs from creation, negotiation and contracting to execution.
- Identify new business sales opportunities and establish new relationships through interaction with key players at targeted major pharmaceutical, biotechnology and CRO clients.
- Maintain records, and utilize SalesForce.com CRM system as implemented.
- Develop customized proposals for clients based on their objectives and budget parameters.
- Further develop existing professional level of knowledge in clinical trials to serve as a basis for providing “value added” expanded services to all appropriate clients.
- Participate in periodic updates to management and Business Development team of activities among target accounts, including urgent and important issues. Ensure effective communication for successful information sharing and integration of global Business Development efforts.
- Maintain effective internal contact with operational management to assess and ensure customer satisfaction, project progress, and timely successful proposals.
- Attending national/global meetings/conventions as needed.
- Ability to travel 25% of time on average.
- B.S. or B.A degree in Science related field, Business or Marketing
- Knowledge of biotech, pharmaceutical, and healthcare industry, with minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in clinical trials or related healthcare business development preferred; (Can include CRO, EDC, other clinical research/technology related roles) consideration given to biotech/pharmaceutical and other healthcare services sales roles.
- Must be highly motivated and sales driven, proven success in achieving business development goals
- Strong business acumen
- Financial negotiating skills.
- Ability to network, including cold calling, to create new business sales opportunities with targeted pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO and related clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to major pharmaceutical, biotechnology and CRO clients
- Understands the importance of selling to teams and team decision making within key clients.
- Demonstrated customer relationship management and problem solving skills
- Intensive drive towards client acquisition and sales revenue goals
- Affinity for digital technology, such as websites, ePortals, webconferencing, multimedia, information systems and social media, and experience with MS Office applications.
Clinical Research Software Sales Associate
Location: Evanston, IL
Department: Site Services Group
Position Summary: We’re looking for a highly motivated person who wants to make a difference within an innovative IT services company. MedPoint Digital has started a new division with a best-in-class platform to digitize a major activity at healthcare clinics that perform biopharmaceutical research. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth business.
In this position, you’ll climb the learning curve on our proprietary clinical research software, and help drive success in a technical sales cycle. Working closely with the General Manager, you will collaborate on sales strategies and tactics, ranging from out-bounding campaigns, social media, webinars, industry trade shows and educational activities.
- Provide input into marketing plans, promotional campaigns, and sales processes to achieve goals
- Research potential accounts, identify key persons, and prioritize sales targets
- Outbound via email, phone and social media to generate interest and reach prospective customers
- Participate in several industry conferences each year and network effectively
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of our technology platform
- Clearly articulate the capabilities and advantages of our product
- Perform product demonstrations with prospective customers, both live and via webconference
- Build long-term relationships to optimize customer satisfaction and product uptake
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record
- Desire to excel and grow as a sales professional into larger enterprise accounts
- Experience selling software, SaaS products or services is a plus
- Experience selling into the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Ability to successfully prospect new accounts
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; able to wear many hats
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and oral communication skills
- BA/BS degree or related experience
- Experience with SalesForce is desirable
- Ability to travel approximately 10%-20% of the time for conferences or visiting clients